Monday, August 2, 2010

New In Town...

This is Susan here, the new intern at Qi! I’ve officially passed the one week mark and my what-I’ve-learned list can go on forever. Everyone at the office is very friendly and has been so helpful, so there is no doubt in my mind that I’ll be enjoying my stay here at Qi. I’m ecstatic for what’s in store for me at Qi and for my what-I’ve-learned list to multiply…



Black Lion Heart Jacket
During my first week at Qi, I was organizing some of the pieces from the Spring Collection and I could not get my eyes off of this jacket. I was asked to try the jacket on to see how it fit. I squealed inwardly with excitement and put on the jacket as calmly as possible. The detail on this jacket is amazing and side pocket is absolutely chic ! The different outfits that could be worn with this jacket engulfed my mind. It could be easily worn with a floral spring dress if not a bright colored loose tank with a high waisted skirt. If you’re all about finding pieces that can compliment more than just an outfit or two, I’d place this on top of the list !


Ascension Bird Shirt
This piece screams chic and comfort at the same time. The fabric of this shirt is incredibly soft and the colors blend together so nicely. Anything soft and pretty is perfect for me. This shirt along with the black jacket and a cute pair of wedges would be a perfect outfit for a dinner date or to a concert down in Central Park !

I gave you guys a glimpse of Qi’s first Spring 2011 Collection and I hope you guys are just as excited as I am ! The Qi Spring 2011 Collection will have you captivated by their eclectic yet classic pieces. I’ll be sharing my thoughts and experiences as an intern here at Qi and would also love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment