Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kate Moss


Photo Credit: catwalkqueen.tv

In April I count down the days until summer comes and you can slip on a bikini and chic sundress, but come August, I get a bit tired of the oppressing heat and lust for fall clothes. This year is no exception!

Pictures from Inez & Vinoodh's photo shoot with Kate Moss are getting me so excited for fall! In her photo shoot for Balmain Autumn/Winter 2010-11, Kate dons leather pants and boots while lounging on a leather couch. She pairs the pants with a sequin top, a shiny gold blazer, and some red lips for a look that is fierce.

Leather is sure to be huge this fall. I love how luxe it looks and how it can toughen up any look, which is why I can't wait to wear Qi's Catwoman Skirt. It's made of 100% lambskin and is a definite wardrobe staple this fall.


Preorder now and receive it by Sept. 15th at www.qicashmereshop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment