Monday, October 4, 2010

Qi Goes to Germany

Hi everyone!

I just spent the weekend in Germany and had an amazing time! I got to do so much and saw a lot of really interesting things that I wanted to share with everyone.

I went on a walking tour around Munich and went to the Dachau concentration camp. I also spent some time at Oktoberfest, and celebrated the famous festival's 200th anniversary.

There is so much to do, see, and eat in Germany:



It is tradition for the German men to wear lederhosen and the women to wear dirndls to the festival. However, outside of Oktoberfest, the German people were very fashion-forward and dressed for comfort, while remaining practical.

Take a look a few street style looks:

PC: [modedorf]



PC: [hh-streetstyle]


PC: [modedorf]


PC: [modedorf]


PC: [hh-streetstyle]


Hope you enjoyed learning a little about German culture and fashion and hopefully I've inspired you to take your own trip there. Tell us in the comments if you've been to Germany before and have any interesting observations about what they wear--or better yet post your own picture!

Auf Wiedersehen,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment