Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christina Hendricks on Harper's Bazaar


Christina Hendricks, who plays the role of the sexy office manager, Joan, on Mad Men, is gracing the cover of Harper's Bazaar this month.

The voluptuous actress has recently received a lot of compliments over her curvaceous figure and Hendricks embraces the attention--and her body, as well.

In the interview with Laura Brown from Harper's Bazaar the star revealed that during Mad Men's first season, she and [husband/actor Geoffrey] Arend were at dinner when a fan approached her and said, "'Excuse me, I just want to tell you that I watch your show, and you make me feel better about myself. I am a curvy woman, and you've made me feel sexy and beautiful.'"

Christina admits, "I got teary eyed. I remember Geoffrey saying, 'That's what you're doing for people. That's amazing.'"

Here's a video of Christina looking great during the Harper's Bazaar shoot:


During the shoot, the actress declares, "I'm a real girly girl. I love fashion and I love mixing it up."

As do we, Christina. That is why Qi has created the perfect dresses to play up voluptuous figures in our Fall 2010 collection.

Our A-Watson dress is effortlessly sexy with its plunging neckline and flattering wrap style.


Or draw attention to your hourglass curves with our cashmere Augustine dress. The scoop neck draws the eye down and the waistband accentuates a small waist.


Find these styles and shop the rest of the Fall 2010 collection at www.qicashmereshop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment