Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Morocco

Hi everyone! It's Lauren and I am an intern here at Qi. I recently got back from an amazing trip to Morocco. It was my first time visiting Africa and I had a blast! I shopped in Marrakech's souk, hiked to see the Setti Fatma Waterfall, relaxed on the Essaouira beach, and rode a camel into the Sahara desert for an overnight camping trip! It was an amazing experience and I got to learn a lot about the Moroccan culture.

Here are some pictures from my adventures:














We also went to the Majorelle Gardens, which was purchased and revived by famous fashion designer, Yves Saint Laurent and houses a memorial in his name.





Speaking of fashion, I noticed that while everyone dressed more conservatively than they do in the United States and Europe, the Moroccans dressed in a lot of color and they particularly loved harem pants! I was happy to have my pair of Qi's Alexa pants with me. They were stylish enough to wear to the square at night and the cashmere made them cozy enough to lounge in.

If you want to add some foreign flair to your wardrobe, check out QiCashmereshop.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment